SLIDER




Paprika burger with sweet potato dressing salad - vegan

Cooking isn't something I am the best in. But I love doing it. It calms me and is almost some sort of meditation. When I am stressed I love baking or cooking for hours. Lately this has been my go to meal. It's super big so fills me up for along time, which I like because it means I won't be snacking every few hours. And it's super healthy! This isn't a complex recipe, but I hope it inspires you that salads aren't always boring and can be really tasty!


So what do you need to create this super delicious healthy salad:
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 tomato
- 1 big handful of mixed salad
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- 2 sweet potatoes
- sesam
- kumin
- chili
- cayenne pepper
- rapeseed oil (optional)
- turmeric
- 1 paprika burger (or any burger you wish for/ you can also make your own what is probably more healthy)
- pepper
- garlic powder
- paprika powder

Let's prepare everything:
1. Cook your burger at low health in a pan till it's ready
2. Rinse your chickpeas (we don't want to be gassy :p), put them a blender with a little water, add pepper, paprika powder and garlic powder to your own taste, blend more, and ready!
3. Crush the avocado. Mix it together with a little pepper and set it aside
4. Boil your sweet potatoes till softened, put them in a blender and add sesam seeds, garlic powder, cumin, red chili, cayenne pepper and rapeseed oil (optional), add water to make it thinner. You can also add a little turmeric it makes it more orange
5. Cut your veggies in little pieces. Slice the zucchini into thinner strips resembling spaghetti
6. Put everything together on a plate or in a bowl
7. ENJOY!

You can really make this completely to your own taste. Add other veggies to it or use completely different ones. That is the amazing things about salads, you can make it as special or simple as you want. I normally just use the veggies I need to use before they go bad.


Love

6 comments

  1. Wow wat een geweldig recept! Die heb ik gelijk opgeslagen. Ik moet zeggen dat ik wel moest lachen: je schrijft dat je niet erg goed bent in koken, maar als ik dit zo zie betwijfel ik dat hoor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een lekker recept lijkt me dit. Helaas heb ik in mijn gezin twee mensen die niets willen weten van Paprika. Kan het altijd nog eens voor mezelf proberen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat ziet het er lekker uit. Ik lust heel graag paprika's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dit ziet er overheerlijk uit! Zoete aardappel is mijn favoriet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw zo speciaal die paprika burger! Ben benieuwd of ik het lust!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love baking but am not such a good cook, I love meals like this so will definitely be giving it a go in the near future!

    http://taradaniella.com/

    ReplyDelete

© LYHD • Theme by Maira G.