SLIDER




A peek inside my dorm room










It's not perfect with the yellow walls... Not a fan, I can tell you that. But this room is not all bad. I actually like it more and more every day. I have been sleeping here for more than a week and feel right at home. I tried to make this room as much 'me' as possible. I am sure this room will evolve during my time here but it has to start somewhere. My inspiration was very typical, and even cliché I guess, many plants (green just makes me happy, it calmes me down) and white with a pop of color here and there. I am absolutely loving my orange pillow that reminds me of fall and the one with the cartoons. It does a lot for this old room. I have my own sink which has saved my life. Sharing a bathroom isn't always that fun. I have my own door which is very nice and it makes this room feel more like my own and makes me sometimes forget I am sharing this house with four other amazing people. The big downside.. this house is old and spiders are popping up everywhere. I know I am vegan, I should love all animals, but spiders scare the crap out of me... I still haven't put together my bin, maybe should make work of that, will probably never happen.. I study in a small city so it's very different than what I am used to but it's actually quite nice. I never thought I would say this but I think this is more something for me. Not to much distraction. Oh and I almost forgot, there is a fig three! What more could you want? 


Love


2 comments

  1. Pretty room :) I love the yellow walls to be honest! what are you studying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! just only now saw your comment for some strange reason.. :) I am studying occupational therapy! xx

      Delete

© LYHD • Theme by Maira G.